“We’re also very excited to be partnering with Homebase, an intelligent building and community management software system that not only provides connectivity for our smart hardware (thermostats, locks and lights), but also allows our residents to enjoy innovative and connected amenity services,” Swords said.
In the News
New Homebase Project Alert: Developer plans 163-unit apartment project on old hospital campus
By blakemillerSeptember 26, 2017No Comments
I write about what we do at Homebase, entrepreneurship, the projects I’m working on, competitive BBQ and whatever else strikes me or I get feedback on.
I’d love to stay in touch, Sign up for my newsletter here.
I get social here:
- S1 Ep. 1 Solving for Community WiFi and the benefits of Smart Apartments
- How Will We Live In The Future?
- Multifamily Matters, Ep. 199 “Expectations for the Future of Multifamily Living in 2022”
- FORBES: Why This Founder Says Smart Apartments Are No Longer A Luxury
- Homebase launches ZERO down financing for Smart Apartment Solutions